- Explore private art studios and galleries, from glass-blowing in Seattle to the historic art colony of Sausalito.
- See the real-life movie locations used in films such as The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarten Cop.
- Zip-line through dense Oregon forest near Astoria, over eight lines, and into a private lake.
- Follow Lewis and Clark’s footsteps through the same dunes and fields they “discovered” outside Fort Clatsop.
- Sail San Francisco Bay aboard the ORACLE team’s USA 76 America’s Cup yacht, just months before the city hosts this year’s race.
- Ride a “Magic Bus” through landmarks of San Francisco’s 1960’s counterculture.
- Go behind-the-scenes at the 146-year-old Fort Stevens, the only US fort in the 48 states to be bombed by a foreign power since the War of 1812.
For bookings, follow this link to The Cruise Line Ltd, the UK's leading luxury cruise specialists.